We reserve the right to update and revise this Return Policy (“Policy”) without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers’ feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this Return Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently, as anytime you place an order with Tone, the current Return Policy will apply.
We guarantee that our printed and fabricated products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact our Customer Service Department and a Tone representative will be pleased to help address any general issues you may have with your print job.
If you believe your print and/or fabrication job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact Tone, via the online support system, within three (3) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have seven (7) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reproduce the product. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered:
- We will reproduce the job with rush production.
- We will refund the original order price.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective print collateral or merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within fifteen (15) calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with Tone.
A refund, reprint, or reproduction will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us.
When applicable, a refund will be issued within 7-10 business days of our receipt of the original product order.
A reprint will begin rush production within one (1) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to.
The forgoing is Tone’s sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tone is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Tone has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders;
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to Tone due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address;
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information;
Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information;
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control;
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors;
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. Tone does not any changes on customer files;
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode;
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Tone does not color match or match customer specified ink density;
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. Tone is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose;
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error;
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter);
- Orders that are changed after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter);
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials;
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of Tone’s website and/or ordering of product;
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by Tone;
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice;
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
- Please note that Tone’s provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.